Jaguar Land Rover opens new facility in Warwickshire

Yet more good news from Jaguar Land Rover – their new Advanced Production Creation Centre, a £500m investment in one of the biggest, most advanced facilities of it’s kind in the world, has been inaugurated today.

Capable of accommodating nearly 13,000 staff, the new facility also boasts green credentials, with 10% of the energy consumed in the building provided by a solar panelled roof, and the remaining 90% coming from renewable sources, which is a big step towards the goal of ‘Destination Zero’ – reducing all emissions from production, an aim that will pan out over the coming years.

Take a look at the news item on Autocar here

We use cookies on this site to improve your experience. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. You will only see this message once. Find out more